To promote, educate, and advocate for equal rights and access to justice for our underserved communities.
To ensure that the most vulnerable in our community become self-reliant and knowledgeable of their civil rights and liberties through client-centered services.
- Remember to work as a team
- Excellence in the work we do
- Strengthen collaborative efforts
- Professionalism at all times
- Empathy for those that we serve and work with
- Care about the work that we do
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Face each day with a pleasant and positive attitude
- Uphold the mission and vision of the organization
- Love what we do